For years now, I have been inspired by Zig Ziglar. I love reading his books, hearing him speak and am eternally grateful for the life that he lived. His words have kept me going when I have wanted to give up. May these quotes bring some motivation into your life too!
1. “If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.”
2. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”
3. “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
4. “You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.”
5. “Building a better you is the first step to building a better America.”
6. “Every choice you make has an end result.”
7. “A goal properly set is halfway reached.”
8. “It’s not what you’ve got, it’s what you use that makes a difference.”
9. “If you learn from defeat, you haven’t really lost.”
10. “The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty.”
I hope you enjoy these!
For all my husbands out there… here’s one more for you. Zig had an amazing marriage with “The Redhead” (as he affectionately called her) and it was probably because he understood relationships. Here’s your last quote for the day:
“If you treat your wife like a thoroughbred, you’ll never end up with a nag.” You can take that one to the bank!